Report a burned out street light?
If you are on Ameren, go to the pole and find the metal plate with a DQ number.  Call Ameren at 1-888-789-2477.  If you are on Coles-Moultrie, there will not be a DQ number, but you can report the outage to them at 1-888-661-2632.

Report trash, rubbish, junk or tall grass and weeds?
Call City Hall at 217-345-5650 and provide the address of the problem to the person answering the phone.